Pilates in Tustin Ranch – The Haute Room
Ranked in the Top 5 Best Pilates Studios in Orange County by the OC Hot List!
- Have you hit a plateau in your weight loss or athletic performance?
- Are you struggling to keep your motivation to hit the gym every day?
- Are you running out of ideas for new workouts?
- Ready to take your fitness to the next level?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you need to visit The Haute Room.
The Haute Room is Tustin Ranch’s premier group fitness studio, featuring the Lagree method of fitness. Lagree is a Pilates-inspired workout, created by fitness guru Sebastien Lagree. It quickly gained traction as an incredible workout that produces amazing results. Trust us, this is not another weird fitness trend – Lagree is the real deal and it is here to stay!
Here’s a quick glance at some of the best aspects of Lagree fitness:
- Low-impact – Super low risk for injuries, and a great compliment to any existing exercise regimen
- High-intensity – Each 50-minute class works every muscle group in your body
- Variable – The Megaformer has hundreds of exercise combinations possible, reducing burnout and plateaus
- Complete fitness – Lagree is the only workout we know of that incorporates all five basic elements of physical fitness (see below) – and then some
- Individual – Though it’s a group class, Megaformer resistance options range from 8 lbs to 150 lbs, allowing you to work at your own pace and set your own goals
Check out the Megaformer in action here:
Ready to get started? Check out our Schedule and register today!
The Five Basic Elements of Physical Fitness
Lagree addresses all elements of physical fitness, making it the most complete and effective workout out there. Those elements are:
- Cardiorespiratory Endurance
- Muscular Strength
- Muscular Endurance
- Body Composition
All these things work together to produce strong, lean, beautiful, healthy, injury-free, fat-burning machines. But Lagree takes it a step further and also addresses three more components: Core strength, balance, and mental health (which cannot be underestimated when it comes to the effectiveness of a workout regimen). There really is nothing else like Lagree – give it a try today!
One of the best things about Lagree is that you’ll burn around 600 calories per class and continue burning fat and calories for the next 24-48 hours! How is that possible? Because the compound movements and resistance/counter-resistance exercises work your muscles to failure, which is where true transformation happens. This process of rebuilding muscles is like stoking the furnace for your metabolism to work like crazy, torching fat and calories like no other.
We won’t lie, Lagree is a tough workout. But it works. And while our instructors will push you, our environment is one of acceptance and encouragement, so don’t worry about fitting any type of mold. If you’re ready to work hard and change the course of your life, The Haute Room is for you! All ages, shapes, sizes, and fitness levels are welcome, so come check us out!