- The Haute Room accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express, cash or checks.
- The Haute Room is not responsible for any bank overdraft fees.
- All classes must be prepaid.
- All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable or transferable.
- Limit 1 class per day.
- Must have a valid credit card on file at all times.
- Socks with grips are required for all classes and are available for purchase at The Haute Room.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Please visit the The Haute Room’s class schedule for updates.
- To check availability, use your account to log in and access our live calendar. Even better, download The Haute Room App to schedule, cancel, waitlist, or purchase classes on the go! Available on IOS or Google Play. (Contract purchases not available on app)
- Sessions each month do not carry over to future months and must be used up each month or are forfeited.
- These packages requires you to sign a 3-month or 6-month contract for automatic withdrawal.
- A valid credit card must be kept on file at all times.
- Accounts without a valid credit card on file are subject to membership termination and forfeit remainder scheduled classes.
- Breaking of a 3-month or 6-month contract will result in a $100 cancellation fee.
- Account must be in good standing with no unpaid classes or declined auto payments.
- An account freeze can be activated at the start of the next billing cycle and can be requested for 1 month.
- There is a small flat fee of $25 to freeze an account.
Freeze Requests must be emailed to [email protected] or submitted in person at least 14 in days in advance.
- If you see a class that is full, click on it, and it will ask you if you want to add your name to the wait list. If the wait list is full it will tell you that too.
- If a spot opens up, you will receive an email or text confirmation and be added to the class.
- If you have received an email or text confirmation that you have been added to the class from the wait list but still see that you are ‘unconfirmed’ when logging into your account, you are still confirmed in that class.
IMPORTANT: It is assumed that by being on the wait list, you WANT to take the class. If you can’t make it to class, you must “early cancel” the class or remove yourself from the wait list at least 12 hours in advance of the class start time to avoid being charged any late cancellation fees.
- If it is your first time to The Haute Room, you must arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of your first class so your instructor can provide a brief orientation.
- Arriving anytime after will be subjected to give up the reservation and will lose the class credit.
- Anyone that arrives 10 minutes after class will be a distraction and risks their reservation to Walk-Ins or may not be permitted into class.
If you can’t make it to class, you must “early cancel” the class or remove yourself from the wait list at least 12 hours in advance of the class start time to avoid being charged a cancellation fee.
The No Exceptions Cancellation Policy
|Cancellation Policy for New & Existing Members
Class will be given back upon cancellation charge. Credit card not on file will forfeit the class
|Group Lagree Classes||Lunch Lagree Classes|
Early Cancel (up to 12 hours before class)
12 Hour- Late Cancellation
2 Hour- Late Cancellation
No Show Fee
|Classes rescheduled within the 12 hour period will be subject to Late Cancellation charges|